Irish Rat Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking to rehome male netured rat age 1 year 7 months

3 posters

Go down

Looking to rehome male netured rat age 1 year 7 months Empty Looking to rehome male netured rat age 1 year 7 months

Post by Ethermonkey Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:24 am

Hello I am looking to rehome my Male rat ed, he is 1 Year and 7 months old. The reason I am looking to rehome him is because his companion passed away a few days ago and I am not in a place where I can take on another rat or provide him with the company he requires being without a companion. I also feel he would be happier if he were to live the rest of his life with other rats.
He has no history of illness, is friendly but anxious.

Ethermonkey

Back to top Go down

Looking to rehome male netured rat age 1 year 7 months Empty Re: Looking to rehome male netured rat age 1 year 7 months

Post by eoghan Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:33 am

another member dani is looking for a buddy for her male rat.
below is a link to the thread
https://irishratclub.forumotion.com/t1112-getting-a-buddy-for-my-boy
eoghan
eoghan
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Looking to rehome male netured rat age 1 year 7 months Empty Re: Looking to rehome male netured rat age 1 year 7 months

Post by Ethermonkey Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:17 am

Thank you very much, I'm following this up!

Ethermonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by DJF Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:17 am

I am not sure if you have found a new home for your boy but if you are having trouble, I am happy to take him in (If you can manage to get him to dublin). You are more than welcome to see my other rats and the setup he will have.
DJF
DJF
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethermonkey Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:03 am

Hi I.am still looking that would be great! I should be able to get him to Dublin next weekend at some point. I would love to meet your baby's

Ethermonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethermonkey Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:05 am

Hi I.am still looking that would be great! I should be able to get him to Dublin next weekend at some point. I would love to meet your baby's thank you for getting back to me.

Ethermonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down