Maggie the Terrier

Go down

Maggie the Terrier

Post by siofradh on Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:10 am

This is Maggie, a black and white wire-haired terrier who we found last tuesday wandering around carlow town. She is good with cats, other dogs, (even puts up with our crazy lurcher baby) and is great on the lead. I'd say she's definetly under a year old, but I'm no expert so couldn't say for certain. She's super friendly and cuddly aswell so would make a great family pet.

Last edited by siofradh on Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : posted the photo twice..:))
siofradh
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Re: Maggie the Terrier

Post by katherine on Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:36 am

Ah jeez, poor little thing. I hope she finds someone soon!

Ex Rats: Reggie  Cinnamon Algy Russian Blue Theo Agouti Monty British Blue,On Loan from Bongo Fury: Forz Russian Blue and Switch Silver/Black Bertie Champagne and Maddi Chocolate, Septimus Cinnamon Mawie Silver/Black Ishmael Blazed/Badger/Roan, Isambard Silver/Black,
katherine

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoundz on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:39 am

Bless her Sad best of luck.

xx

Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.irishrats.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by redrach on Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:41 am

My boyfriend's dad has been thinking of getting another dog and is somewhat interested in Maggie. He's got a lot on at the minute and will be out of the country around the 4th for a week or so he won't be able to decide until after then. His main concern is the distance involved as he lives on the North Coast and doesn't drive. I could help with transport, particularly at our end if he was to go through with it, but are you also able to travel at all?
Do you know any info- age etc?

Keep looking for a home in the meantime, I just thought I'd let you know someone might be interested if she's still with you in a few weeks time.
redrach
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by redrach on Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:47 am

Sorry just reread, you've said prob. under a year old.
You said you found her, I take it she had no collar/wasn't chipped and you've attempted to find her previous owner (assuming she had one)?
Poor thing, she's gorgeous.
The BF's dad has a terrier a lot like her, though it's about 6 or 7 now.
redrach
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by siofradh on Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:44 am

Nope no chip, and no collar. we rang our local pound to see if anyone's contacted them, and no luck Sad I'd say she was just dumped, since she was covered in fleas and underweight. The backs of her legs are sore aswell, probably from lying on concrete.
She's a little sweetheart, so sad to think what she's been through. Loves her cuddles so she does! Love She'd probably get along with older dogs alot more, because she's a chilled out little thing, though she's great with our lurcher puppy.
I could get a train to dublin with her, if that makes things any easier for you? Smile
siofradh
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by redrach on Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:08 am

Poor thing. I hope he does take her, she'd have a great life with him and the other dog, he'd spoil her all right Wink
You getting the train to Dublin would help. I'll pass this all on and let you know when I hear more.
redrach
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum