Irish Rat Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girls just wanna.....

3 posters

Go down

Girls just wanna..... Empty Girls just wanna.....

Post by DJF Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:13 am

Oh my, 4 of the 5 ladies are in season this evening and my goodness, they are impossible to handle when like this. Wriggly doesn't even describe. 4 days out of every 5 and they come when called, enjoy a skritch or two and and look forward to their clicker sessions. On the 5th day, they turn into frolicking crazies where it is simply impossible to get your hand around them without them jumping three feet into air, doing a lap of the apartment at full speed and then coming back to start the game again. Three hours later and many teaspoons of peanut butter, all 5 are eventually back in the cage and I am a dripping ball of sweat. When girl rats decide to spend the evening scouting for a burly wild bloke, they sure are determined. The meaning of Daft Punk's 'Get Lucky' has become obviously apparent and I oh so deserve a tepid glass of Chianti for my troubles.

Do your lady rats turn into totally headstrong hussies when in season?
DJF
DJF
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Girls just wanna..... Empty Re: Girls just wanna.....

Post by Zoundz Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:34 pm

LaughLaughLaugh this had me in stitches!

Ours do have obvious seasons, but quite a lot of breeders rats tend to be much more sedate and sluggish about things Smile I suspect it's because they are fat and lazy myself! ;D

I have known many girls who can't be touched when in season though! Evil Grin

xx
Zoundz
Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.irishrats.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by katherine Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:07 am

Laugh I have no idea, I've only had 1 girl rat and she never showed signs like that, though she used to wiggle her ears. Your description cracked me up though Laugh 
katherine
katherine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down