Irish Rat Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Irish Rat products / website?

3 posters

Go down

Best Irish Rat products / website? Empty Best Irish Rat products / website?

Post by lc822 Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:49 am

Hi all,

Just moved to Dublin from UK and am looking for best place to buy decent rat products (pet store or online). I used to use shredded dust free cardboard for the cage and could order a homemade base mix made specifically for rats over there. I am quickly running low on supplies so I need your help.

Thanks everyone. Grin 
lc822
lc822

Back to top Go down

Best Irish Rat products / website? Empty Re: Best Irish Rat products / website?

Post by soulphish Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:59 pm

Anything you can order in the UK, you can order here too.

Only difference is postage. But there are ways of making that cheaper too.

ParcelMotel.com are great for this. You give a UK address (Belfast), they deliver it to Belfast, and then Parcel Motel will bring to a location near you (that you choose). It costs €3.50 per 48hours in that location, and can stay there as long as you are willing to keep paying (Every 48 hours). I live in Limerick, get stuff delivered to Belfast (usually for free), then get it the next day in Limerick for €3.50. Without Parcel Motel P&P to Ireland can cost around €20 sometimes.

They don't have any bonus scheme yet for recommending people, but if you do join, and want to say I recommended you, my PMID is PM658534.

Another great service, is Amazon. They can deliver food to you. I have gotten food from them recently. Took a while, but it was Christmas. Haven't looked for other stuff really. Probably should.

ZooPlus.ie does nice stuff. Might be a little expensive sometimes, but nice stuff all the same.

eBay is great!

That's about all I can think of. I only discovered Parcel Motel just before Christmas, so I havn't ventured very far yet, but I will be!
soulphish
soulphish

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoundz Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:59 pm

Thanks for the recommendation of Parcel Motel - that may be very useful for buying cages!

Also - sorry this thread got no replies when it was posted! I must have missed it somehow! Buying cardboard is not that easy here - most of us use large, dust extracted shavings, but pretty much anything else is available if you look for it long/hard enough! Grin

xx
Zoundz
Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.irishrats.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down