Irish Rat Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to the group

3 posters

Go down

New to the group Empty New to the group

Post by AlterYourVision Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:03 am

Hi all!

I just wanted to introduce myself, although some of you might have already seen me on Facebook.

My name is Mirjam, I am originally from Holland where I've owned rats before, and finally 3 years after moving to Ireland I could no longer resist getting them again.

First of all I would like to apologize because I am not 100% sure what the right colour terms are over here in Ireland. I have two sisters, one dumbo rex (Дура / Dura) and a normal eared (Душка / Dushka), both blue and white, 2 months old. Next to that I have 2 normal eared husky does (Маша / Masha & Мишка / Mishka) that were dumped with someone who didn't want them. Although the exact age is not known, she guessed they were around 12 months old, but could be anything.

Picture of the group:
New to the group 12204462_10205429835000456_1495156398_o

I am very excited to own rats again and I have a nice 3 story cage on the way as well, because I always aim for bigger and especially SPACE FOR MORE TOYS!! I love being creative so I reckon once the new cage comes in next week I shall be filling my days crafting things for the girls Big Grin

I hope to expand my knowledge here and share some stories!

Kind regards,
Mirjam

AlterYourVision

Back to top Go down

New to the group Empty Re: New to the group

Post by OceaneKS Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:21 am

Welcome !

So sad I can't see the piture Cry
I'd love to see your creations ! you could make tutos for us Big Grin !

Océane
OceaneKS
OceaneKS

Back to top Go down

Post by AlterYourVision Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:43 pm

Oh, pity the picture won't work Sad Believe me, they are very cute hahaa Smile)

It's hardly anything special, I know some people make brilliant creations but for me it's mostly folding old cardboard boxes and trying to get some fleece!

The cage came in, it is very nice but unfortunately the bar spacing is too wide for the babies haha. I don't want to separate the girls now, they're too attached to each other, so I will wait until they've all grown up, or until I find some handsome men somewhere. Or maybe I will go and customize it myself sometime Grin

AlterYourVision

Back to top Go down

Post by smokierat Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:36 am

Welcome Smile
smokierat
smokierat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down