Irish Rat Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last-minute ratsitting or advice needed!

2 posters

Go down

Last-minute ratsitting or advice needed! Empty Last-minute ratsitting or advice needed!

Post by shanty Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:25 pm

Hi everyone, I know this is totally last minute but would anyone in the Dublin area be able to mind Oscar from tomorrow morning until Monday afternoon? I would drop him over and collect him, with his cage and all his bits of course. I'm pretty sure no one will be able to at such short notice, so I do have a back-up (my cousin) who has already said yes. She'll give him plenty of attention but she has never minded rats before though, so with Oscar being that bit older now and stuck in his ways, I'm a tiny bit nervous about it... Actually, even if no one can mind him, could anyone who has experience of leaving their rats with a stranger tell me something to calm my nerves?! Haha! I've only ever left him a handful of times, and always either with my mum, sister, or boyfriend who I trust 100% to look after him because they know he's like a child to me! (as all other rat-owners here will understand) I'm sure he won't even notice anything's different and will just sleep the weekend away, but I just get so nervous now that he's older and also because he's been sick lately. Any advice about leaving him, or offers of ratsitting, would be greatly appreciated! Thanks guys x
shanty
shanty

Back to top Go down

Last-minute ratsitting or advice needed! Empty *correction*

Post by shanty Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:26 pm

Sorry, I meant Saturday morning! (or Friday night if it's easier)
shanty
shanty

Back to top Go down

Last-minute ratsitting or advice needed! Empty Re: Last-minute ratsitting or advice needed!

Post by siofradh Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:45 pm

I wouldn't mind taking him for the weekend :-) I'm in Carlow, about an hour from Dublin if you get nothing closer. I'm in the town so it's fairly easy to find too!
siofradh
siofradh
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Last-minute ratsitting or advice needed! Empty Re: Last-minute ratsitting or advice needed!

Post by shanty Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:37 am

Thank you Siofradh! I don't know what's happening with the weekend now that Oscar's taken a turn Sad Thanks so much for the offer though! x
shanty
shanty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down