Irish Rat Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please consider donating to 'Bea's Rat Rescue'!

Go down

Please consider donating to 'Bea's Rat Rescue'! Empty Please consider donating to 'Bea's Rat Rescue'!

Post by siofradh Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:25 am

Hi all,
So since I started the rescue five days ago, I've agree'd to take in 9 rats. 3 girls coming from Clonmel, then 6 boys that I've to go collect from Sligo. It'll cost me 64e to get from Carlow to Sligo and back to Carlow again, and according to the current owner one of the rats has a 'de-formed leg', so he'll need to go to the vets too. All this will cost me a fortune, so I guess what I'm getting at is I'm asking for donations Laugh I really hate asking for money, and I'd love to be able to do it all on my own, but like any rescue, it's not possible. The more donations I recieve, the more rats I can help is the way I'm looking at it, so if anyone has a few bob to spare, please consider donating to the rescue Grin The email address is beasratrescue@gmail.com, not sure what other details you need but just ask XD
I'd also be eternally grateful for any other donations such as cages, food, substrate, old fleece, hammocks, ratty hide-outs, igloos, the list goes on!
Thanks Embarrassed Big Grin
siofradh
siofradh
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down