Irish Rat Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nutrical

2 posters

Go down

Nutrical Empty Nutrical

Post by smokierat Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:51 am

Im keeping an eye on Smokies weight at the mo,as she has has lost a bit in the last while and was never a big rat by any means (more like a large mouse Laugh )Ive gotten some nutrical lately,and as i havent used it before im just wondering about a few things..Is is safe to give with supplements like Senior Aid or Dr Squiggles as it has vitamins and minerals also?What would the max safe to give,would the small pea sized blob be too much for a little rattie if given on a regular basis?
I wouldnt say shes really 'off' her food but she doesnt seem to be as interested as she used to be,which was very!she still loves her treats like grapes,anything handfed,all the nice things basically Wink Im just not seeing her eating as much of the dry mix but she could be when im not there obv,im just keeping an eye on her as she doesnt have much weight there to be lost!
smokierat
smokierat

Back to top Go down

Nutrical Empty Re: Nutrical

Post by Zoundz Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:41 pm

Nutrical, I would give a basically normal sized rat (you say she's not lost much weight, that's good) about a pea sized blob every 2-3 days. It's fine with the other stuff as far as I know Smile

xx
Zoundz
Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.irishrats.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum