Irish Rat Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ratsitting- offers.

2 posters

Go down

Ratsitting- offers. Empty Ratsitting- offers.

Post by redrach Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:00 pm

Hey, I wasn't sure where you post this, so feel free to move it!
I thought it would be helpful to have a post for people to offer and ask for ratsitting (perhaps one post titled 'offers' and one 'requests'?
I can offer, so I'll start with a layout for that.

Transport: Can offer transport within 40mins or so. Or can arrange train meets.
Gender specific?: Male and females welcome.
Numbers?: Groups up to 4 (limited due to cages available- but can discuss).
Cage needed?: No, I have 2 cages suitable for longer stays and 1 little (hospital) cage that could be fine for a day or two.
When: Any time of year.
Cost: None. Food & bedding should be provided or I would charge for that. If it's a long journey I may ask for petrol cost.

I think that's everything really, if anyone wants to add more options go ahead.
redrach
redrach
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Ratsitting- offers. Empty Re: Ratsitting- offers.

Post by Zoundz Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:13 am

Great! I often need ratsitters... well, occasionally, but it's not as simple as for most people! Roll Eyes Evil Grin so I'll do an 'offered'

Transport: Can offer transport within an hour or so for petrol money, failing that, anyone is welcome to the house anyway! Smile
Gender specific?: Male and females welcome.
Numbers?: Pretty much anything goes! Wink I can take large groups, and reasonably large amounts of large groups too.
Cage needed?: That really depends. I have a lot of spare cages here, in various sizes, but if you can bring a cage that the rat(s) are comfortable with and know, so much the better Smile
When: Any time of year.
Cost: None. If you can bring food, bedding, toys etc, much better. I don't like people taking the mickey Wink I do charge petrol costs. I will also take to the vet if the rat needs it, and expect *full* payment. We don't charge to look after people's rats, but we always feel that it's nice to bring us something back (which is what we do when we leave rats with people) when you collect them Smile Obviously, this would depend on amount of work that needed doing. If we were looking after 20+ rats, the 'gift' should be much nicer Evil Grin Laugh

xx
Zoundz
Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.irishrats.co.uk

Back to top Go down