Irish Rat Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ill kick this off so..

+2
smokierat
Catz
6 posters

Go down

Ill kick this off so..  Empty Ill kick this off so..

Post by Catz Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:24 am

Well hello everyone. I thought Id introduce myself again on the new forum. My name is Catriona or Catz as it was on the old forum too. Im living in Kilkenny with my OH Dave who is animal mad like me. Well maybe hes not but he hasn't complained yet Laugh
We also share our house with our German Shepherd Rio, ferret Toki Wartooth, Hamsters (Rhino, Lu and Sixx) and gang of ratties.
Girls: Cai and Socrates
Boys: Eli, Loki, Newton, Sol and Di Vinci
Over the bridge: Pip, Squeek, Riloh and Sheldon.

Looking forward to seeing this forum come alive. xxxx Big Grin
Catz
Catz
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Ill kick this off so..  Empty Re: Ill kick this off so..

Post by smokierat Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:24 am

Hey,might aswell introduce myself again too Tongue Am currently living in Cork city,but originally from West Cork.Live with my boyfriend Eoghan and our 8 ratties,7 girls and one boy (Noodles),including two BongoFury babies Pixie and Willow Smile First got Smokie and Noodles March 2010,then along came their four gorgeous babies of which i rehomed two.Ended up taking back tuffy and her new cagemate back in August of this year,and of course Pixie and Willow came to us from Laura and Karl.Will eventually post photos of the rattie clan or squirmin' vermin as i call them when they are being particularly mental Love cant wait to see new pics of everyone elses ratties
smokierat
smokierat

Back to top Go down

Post by redrach Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:47 am

I'm Rachael, i'm from N.I, living in newtownards, much to my dismay. Live with my lovely boyfriend luke, who just about put up with my animal obsession.
We have four boys- oldies albie and chandler, and the youngsters rincewinde & twoflower
And four girls- schuster, splinter, dumbo and our oldie we homed through this forum-monk.
redrach
redrach
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizzo Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:45 am

Hello. Rachel Here. The new Forum Looks Excellent Smile I'm from County Meath. I own two gorgeous Bongo Fury Ratties named Gary and Blue. My Other Half owns a little Rowan Named Cleo. We love our Little Ratties......... Will post pics just as Soon As I figure out how Smile
Rizzo
Rizzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lew Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:10 am

I guess I should add a bit about myself, shouldn't I? Laugh

My name's Lew and I've been keeping rats on and off since the early 1990s, including some breeding in the days when it was still acceptable to sell to pet shops.

I've had rats from quite a few breeders, including a pair of lovely Bongo Fury boys a few years ago. I currently have 3 Rivendell bucks (Kirk, Picard and Sisko) and two very licky young bucks from Day's Rattery in Portsmouth.

Last edited by Lew on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : My phone changed "licky" to "lucky")
Lew
Lew
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by vidic Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:04 am

Guess I'll join in too!

Living in Dublin with my OH, we have two greyhounds, two hens, four quail and have had ratties for nearly three years. we are currently experiencing the point and pain of rattie's short lifespans having lost our 2.5 yr old Baby last night. Sad

vidic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum