Irish Rat Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 Female rats in need of a home. (with cage supplies and money to help start off)

3 posters

Go down

3 Female rats in need of a home. (with cage supplies and money to help start off) Empty 3 Female rats in need of a home. (with cage supplies and money to help start off)

Post by Shirodoragon Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:59 am

So sadly its come to it. I need to find a home for my 3 girls (hooded dumbo with odd eyes Mocha, Katana the roan and Blue the three leg russian Blue) I decided to come here because I want them to get a really good home.

I can't keep them any longer because I'm moving for college and any place i have tried to rent will not accept pets under any circumstances sadly. I was going to try and hide them but the place I found to live is perfect and anywhere else would cost me an extra 400 euro to rent and i really can't afford that. I'll be homing them with there cage (a 3 story metal cage very spacious) Anyway I'd like to home them together if possible but i could give the roan away on its own if need be (shes rather dominant and gives the other a hard time sometimes) I'm willing to pay anyone who takes them to get you started up on food and supplies and give you what i've got left of food and sawdust also.

Let me know if anyone can help. They are really sweet little girls I can show pictures if you are interested.

Thanks
I posted in wrong section before this is more correct
Shirodoragon
Shirodoragon

Back to top Go down

3 Female rats in need of a home. (with cage supplies and money to help start off) Empty Re: 3 Female rats in need of a home. (with cage supplies and money to help start off)

Post by Zoundz Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:03 am

I'd be happy to take these girls on for you as I'm right down on numbers at the moment, but they'd not be permanent most likely - so it'd be a foster Smile if you can get a good permanent pet home for them then so much the better.

Fingers crossed it works out for you! Grin

xx
Zoundz
Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.irishrats.co.uk

Back to top Go down

3 Female rats in need of a home. (with cage supplies and money to help start off) Empty Re: 3 Female rats in need of a home. (with cage supplies and money to help start off)

Post by Shirodoragon Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:05 am

I am not having much luck at all. I am currently in clonmel thought i could find someone to give me a lift. I will keep looking i have a month left until i move. I just want them to be happy Love
Shirodoragon
Shirodoragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoundz Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:08 am

We will be in Clonmel on 5th May if that's any help? I can foster them anyway if you're stuck and you can't find anywhere in time? Smile

xx
Zoundz
Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by siofradh Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:09 am

how very sad that you have to rehome them, mustnt be easy to do so :-( theyre also more than welcome here as fosters, ive sorta been doing some small scale rat rescue myself.
im in carlow town. could keep you updated on the rehoming process, photos etc?
siofradh
siofradh
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirodoragon Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:10 am

Zoundz wrote:We will be in Clonmel on 5th May if that's any help? I can foster them anyway if you're stuck and you can't find anywhere in time? Smile

xx

That would be perfect we'll be gearing up to move around then!
Shirodoragon
Shirodoragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirodoragon Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:12 am

siofradh wrote:how very sad that you have to rehome them, mustnt be easy to do so :-( theyre also more than welcome here as fosters, ive sorta been doing some small scale rat rescue myself.
im in carlow town. could keep you updated on the rehoming process, photos etc?

Oh that would also be wonderful Sad its not easy I'm going to miss them a whole lots there my babies....i even tried asking my sister but she has her hands full. Been to hell and back again and they really helped so much. Finding them a perfect home to live out there days is what they deserve and i want to do my best for them.
Shirodoragon
Shirodoragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirodoragon Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:14 am

The only thing is Blue (the 3 leg one) Is cool with everything and other rats, shes just slow and not very good at climbing she tends to be lazy and chill, and also her armpit needs to be wiped out (I wipe it out with a small % salt/water solution) Keep it pretty healthy and clean. I tried aloe vera too and it keeps it from being infected but it doesnt seem as though it will ever close to i think she'll be tought to rehome. I just want to make sure she stays with the other 2 cause they've always looked after her and pretty much leave her alone bar the odd power groom.
Shirodoragon
Shirodoragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoundz Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:17 am

You'd be surprised Smile A lot of people have a soft spot for the high maintenence ones Smile

Anyway - let me know if you need my help Smile

xx
Zoundz
Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by siofradh Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:22 am

im just about to run out the door to collect a rescue rat in naas, horrible owner! but i will pm you later.
id consider offering them a permanent home, but i dont know how managable 8 rats would be, but i really have a love for tripod animals :'')
siofradh
siofradh
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoundz Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:23 am

Shiro - you have a pm incoming Smile

xx
Zoundz
Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirodoragon Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:36 am

siofradh wrote:im just about to run out the door to collect a rescue rat in naas, horrible owner! but i will pm you later.
id consider offering them a permanent home, but i dont know how managable 8 rats would be, but i really have a love for tripod animals :'')

Awesome I'll await your pm then! Or you can add me on skype if you like.
Shirodoragon
Shirodoragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down