Irish Rat Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 bucks looking for a new home! :)

2 posters

Go down

4 bucks looking for a new home! :) Empty 4 bucks looking for a new home! :)

Post by siofradh Thu May 30, 2013 3:30 pm

So the rescue's been 'open' for about a month now, (I just see it as having a page on facebook, too many rats in my bedroom and an enormous vetbill, but anyhow! Wink Laugh ) and I've taken in 15 rats in such a short space of time. Luckily, I've gotten a really great response, and most of those rats are either in their new homes or booked. I still have 4 very pretty bucks up for adoption, though, in 2 pairs. There's Yoshi and Sonic, both blue/silver dumbos, very pretty boys of around 7 months. I have a weakness for blues so I'm fighting the urge to keep them already and they haven't even arrived yet, so they'll be looking for a home together. Then there's Luigi and Mario, 2 as far as I can tell, capped agoutis that are about 18 months old who are also looking for a home as a pair. Funny how they're coming from different homes but all have Mario names?! Tongue All these guys are super sweet so I can't imagine why they they wouldn't be snapped up.
All potential adopters are required to fill out an adoption form which I'll send upon request, just for safe measure really. Smile Pictures of the boys are on the website!
http://beasratrescue.weebly.com/

Last edited by siofradh on Thu May 30, 2013 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammatical error)
siofradh
siofradh
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

4 bucks looking for a new home! :) Empty Re: 4 bucks looking for a new home! :)

Post by shanty Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:10 pm

Oh god, I really want the dumbos.... it's taking every inch of my willpower not to say I'll take them!!! I've messaged you on Facebook to let you know that I might be able to help with transport from Dublin to Belfast if that girl is definitely taking them. What are they like, personality-wise? Are they used to people? And do you know why they're being given up? I know, I know, I'm only torturing myself by finding out more about them, but I can't resist... Embarrassed

And well done on the rescue! You're doing a fantastic job by the looks of things. Keep up the good work Smile Smile Smile

Last edited by shanty on Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot something)
shanty
shanty

Back to top Go down

Post by siofradh Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:31 am

Hehe.... They were given up as the owner couldn't afford them anymore Sad They are SO sweet though hehe, the silver one, think it's Sonic? He's quite nervous, but coming around. Yoshi is completely different, slightly hesitant but climbs onto my lap when I open the bars of the cage. They're so unbelievably pretty though, and really clean for bucks lol! They're really placid too, intros with my other 2 pairs of boys went brilliantly, they're really keeping the peace.
siofradh
siofradh
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down