Irish Rat Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weekend :)

2 posters

Go down

Weekend :) Empty Weekend :)

Post by smokierat Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:23 am

Anybody got any exciting plans for the weekend?I had a few nice things planned,and was rather looking forward to it but im feeling decidedly sorry for myself as ive cancelled pretty much everything,come down with a nasty virus thats bern goingaround work and i dont want to pass it on to anyone.Still,its a Rat Weekend for me and i cant say i dont love that Grin
So,what are you all up to?
smokierat
smokierat

Back to top Go down

Weekend :) Empty Re: Weekend :)

Post by Zoundz Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:57 pm

Oh what a shame Sad what were you planning? At least it's not the weekend of the Eyeries festival huh? Smile

My plans for the weekend are... sort things out here for a couple of hours, go out to the charity shop until 5. Get home, sort out dinner and baby photos *yay*, and then try to stay awake until midnight, when I have to go down to a local nightclub and do photography for them for 2 hours... get home at about 2.30 and spend half an hour or so winding down before bed. Tomorrow I need to clean some of the house, (bearing in mind I won't be up until about midday), edit all the photos from the previous night in some hurry, and then I have a gig in the evening - so bed at like 1am. Weekends are my weekday, work wise.

xx
Zoundz
Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.irishrats.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum