Irish Rat Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mouse's miraculous recovery

2 posters

Go down

Mouse's miraculous recovery Empty Mouse's miraculous recovery

Post by katherine Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:20 am

I'm down to one mouse Sad the others went very suddenly, a few weeks apart, losing weight rapidly and slowing down and I assumed a natural death of old age... the last one died last week. My remaining mouse, Dita started going the same way - on clean out day we found her in her bed frozen and skinny - even though all the food in the cage was gone and I assumed we would be losing her too - she wouldn't even take nutrical which her sisters gobbled up even on their last legs. Because she was so cold I moved her into the bathroom where it's warm and steamy so she's be comfortable at least. This was a week ago and since then she's put on weight and is zooming about the cage like a baby Shocked She is doing a funny head-shaking thing, like bruxing but much more exaggerated... any body have any ideas what might have happened here? The only thing I can think is resp infection helped by the steam in the bathroom maybe?
katherine
katherine

Back to top Go down

Mouse's miraculous recovery Empty Re: Mouse's miraculous recovery

Post by Zoundz Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:34 pm

Pneumonia I would guess... blimey, not very old were they? Sad only a year ish? I thought you got them at the last Bradford?

Poor little mites.

xx
Zoundz
Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.irishrats.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by katherine Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:12 am

Yeah last Jan. Though 2 of them were babies but the other 2 were adults and I don't know how old they were at the time. She's still with us as of this evening anyway Smile
katherine
katherine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum