Irish Rat Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for best place to get a pair of pets :)

4 posters

Go down

Looking for best place to get a pair of pets :) Empty Looking for best place to get a pair of pets :)

Post by MsKazza Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:21 pm

Hi all,
Am looking for the best place to get a pair of either same-sex or neutered pair of rats. Hoping some of you can offer suggestions of where to get best tempered, looked after animals. I am based south dublin / north wicklow. Thank you for your advice.

MsKazza

MsKazza

Back to top Go down

Looking for best place to get a pair of pets :) Empty Re: Looking for best place to get a pair of pets :)

Post by Dobbie Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:27 am

Hi,

I have young same sex rats available.

I am based in Northern Ireland, but am able to travel and can arrange a meet up part way between us?

Dobbie

Back to top Go down

Looking for best place to get a pair of pets :) Empty Re: Looking for best place to get a pair of pets :)

Post by smokierat Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:20 pm

Hopefully this works out best for everyone Smile
smokierat
smokierat

Back to top Go down

Post by aliguinan Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:30 am

If you need a cage we have a fantastic one available for free: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ferplast-Ferret-Plus-Rat-Cage/dp/B000TE0X04. It's a really good cage and we have some accessories available too. Good luck with finding the perfect pair...Smile

aliguinan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobbie Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:53 am

Free cage?????? Where are you based???

Dobbie

Back to top Go down

Post by aliguinan Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:02 pm

In Santry in Dublin. We've had a response from another person who is interested too but have not heard back yet so I guess it's still available. Give us a call on 0857202980 and ask for Paul.

I just realised that the link does not work but if you google Ferplast Ferret Plus and Rat Cage you should find it.

Product Dimensions 78 x 48 x 70 cm
Item model number 57059814

We went to Belfast to buy it as we wanted the best for our girls - it has four and a half stars on Amazon- it is really easy to clean and get access to and the rats seemed really happy in it. We have 2 shelves and 2 ramps an igloo, 2 water bottles, food bowl, litter tray and a carry case that we will throw in as well.

....Ali

aliguinan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down