Irish Rat Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think Bella's on her last few days... :*(

4 posters

Go down

I think Bella's on her last few days... :*( Empty I think Bella's on her last few days... :*(

Post by Zoundz Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:55 am

Some of you know how attached I am to my girl Bella, daughter of Weasel and Gator Possum, mother of Indy, Ber, Ronnie and the late Parry...

She is just the most wonderful, special old lady, and she's 2 years and 5 months now. The last two days I've noticed her rapidly declining, she's tired and doesn't want to do anything except sleep and cuddle me... so I know it's soon time, but I'm not prepared at all... she's a total heart rat :*(

Just thought I'd vent, thankfully she's not in any pain or discomfort, just tired... :*(

xx
Zoundz
Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.irishrats.co.uk

Back to top Go down

I think Bella's on her last few days... :*( Empty Re: I think Bella's on her last few days... :*(

Post by katherine Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:36 am

I'm devastated to hear this Cry She's such class Love It's so unfair that their time with us is so short Sad
katherine
katherine

Back to top Go down

I think Bella's on her last few days... :*( Empty Re: I think Bella's on her last few days... :*(

Post by smokierat Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:59 am

Oh no not Bella Sad She's a star Love I'm really sorry to hear that Laura,she's a sweetie xx she was an absolute pet for us before,and such an important part of your group.she's so lucky to be so loved and be getting those cuddles xx
smokierat
smokierat

Back to top Go down

Post by GillianK Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:51 pm

I'm so sorry to hear this. Their little lives come and go far too quickly. :-(
GillianK
GillianK
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down