Irish Rat Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sneezy Septimus

2 posters

Go down

Sneezy Septimus Empty Sneezy Septimus

Post by katherine Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:54 pm

Sorry to mope all over the forum here but Septimus is still very rattly Sad it calmed down after the first round of antibiotics but only for about a week or 2. Yesterday he was rattling and sneezing a lot. It sounds nasal to me but I'm not good at telling Roll Eyes I hope it's just stress from losing his cagemates and I'm reluctant to mdicate him for it but I'd really liek some more opinions Meh xx
katherine
katherine

Back to top Go down

Sneezy Septimus Empty Re: Sneezy Septimus

Post by Zoundz Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:56 am

Sad I don't know what to suggest... my guess is he has the saem as a few of my guys here, rattles that will never clear up no matter what you try. Ori has had nasal rattles since he was about 4 months old, nothing shifts them, they are constant, but don't seem to escalate into anything else.

Can you perhaps try to post a video of him doing it? See if we can hear it properly? Wish I could examine him.

xx
Zoundz
Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.irishrats.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by katherine Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:45 am

As I've said before I don't mind if that's all it is, but I guess after losing the 2 boys I'm scared it will turn into CK, I wouldn't wish it on anybody's rats.

I will try to get a video with sound. Just tried to get one but typically, he stopped doing it Roll Eyes
katherine
katherine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down