Irish Rat Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention SecondLife and OpenLife players!

2 posters

Go down

Attention SecondLife and OpenLife players! Empty Attention SecondLife and OpenLife players!

Post by Francois Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:04 am

I have a private simulator (OSG 0.7.4) on my own server that I use to create multimedia projects and just to play about with. I started doing some content creation, and most SLers and OLers know that accessorizing is the key. Sure there is tons of jewelry, clothing and shoes to don up your avatar, but virtual life is still cold and lonely without ratties.

So I done one up Smile

Attention SecondLife and OpenLife players! 3drattie

The ultimate accessory (it doesn't poo or pee on you, but I'm working on scripts to have that build in as well)

Attention SecondLife and OpenLife players! Accessorize

wiskers and tail are physics enabled, so the whisker and tail move about in the wind and when you walk.

This is the first proto type, but if you want one (for free Smile ), contact me per pm and let me know whether you are using Second Life or any OpenGrid variants.

Cheers

Francois

Francois
Deactivated
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Attention SecondLife and OpenLife players! Empty Re: Attention SecondLife and OpenLife players!

Post by Zoundz Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:01 am

So cool! Grin Nearly makes me wish I played! Grin

xx
Zoundz
Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.irishrats.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Attention SecondLife and OpenLife players! Empty Re: Attention SecondLife and OpenLife players!

Post by Francois Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:06 am

haha, its so much fun, especially when you have full control over the simulator Smile

but even with virtual rats, you can't turn your back on them for 5 minutes!

Attention SecondLife and OpenLife players! Virtualratsatit

Francois
Deactivated
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum