Irish Rat Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How would it look like over the rainbow bridge?

3 posters

Go down

How would it look like over the rainbow bridge? Empty How would it look like over the rainbow bridge?

Post by Francois Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:58 am

Often we we see an obituary for a rattie, we encounter the term "over the rainbow bridge"

I think whover had to say their goodbye to their ratties, may have imagined him or her reconnecting with brothers/sisters/cagemates and perhaps meeting up with legends of old.

Having lost 2 boys in the last 3 months I have given it some thought... "what would we find over the rainbow, if we were allowed to have a little peek?"

I certainly would imagine our passed ratties reconnecting to their friends and sibblings, but what would they do all day?

Here's some thoughts on what I think it could look over the rainbow, based on the personalities of ratties that passed over:

1) There has to be hammocks, tents, rummage boxes where they can all pile up in a cosy heap and snooze, I could not picture the rainbow realm otherwise.

2) besides all their favourite treats, there should be a huge selection of remote controls, cabling, expensive clothing and furniture they can destroy without consequence.

3) there would be rat angels there as well, pretending to be upset by the destruction, so rattie can scamper away and laught at them from underneath heavy pieces of furniture that no-one would be able to move and they never be caught.

4) Said angels would also attempt to enjoy their pizza, Chinese food and other unhealthy take away and fruitlessly try to prevent rattie from stealing from their plate (and of course they scamper away, laughing with their mouths full of bounty, heading for the unmovable furniture)

5) Then there are the scritching angels, which... well, you guessed it, give scritches, belly rubs, belly raspberries, tooth brush groomings to rattie when he or she desires.

6) Toys, toys and more toys (especially cat toys) which they can break and pee on.

7) There be the rat academy where rats of legend can teach other ratties various favourite past times ( for instance: Jack would give dancing lessons, Gowron would hold a class for self-defence against cats, Ted on how to hoard and stash successfully without being found out). Also there would be special reincarnation classes for ratties who are ready for another go, with lessons in "how to look cute and get away with anything" and "how to train your new litterchanger and foodbringer"

So what else do you think we could find over the rainbow? I'd be interested to hear Smile

Francois
Deactivated
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

How would it look like over the rainbow bridge? Empty Re: How would it look like over the rainbow bridge?

Post by Diggerdawg Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:23 am

Only having had rats a few weeks I can't really contribute but it sure sounds like ratty heaven to me!!! I like. My other half hadn't heard of rainbow bridge until I explained it in term of dogs a while back. He thought it was amazing. Think it's so nice to know that all our loved furries go to a place that is 'heaven' to them and they can wait there for us until we join them. In my case, I see all the animals living in harmoney too Love

Diggerdawg

Back to top Go down

How would it look like over the rainbow bridge? Empty Re: How would it look like over the rainbow bridge?

Post by Zoundz Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:22 am

I like this <3 I think there'd be a beautiful city, and smaller villages and towns, where it never rains and is never too hot or cold, and we can take all our pets (or any of our pets) with us for dinner, or to the library or wherever we want to go etc <3

xx
Zoundz
Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.irishrats.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Francois Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:12 am

Zoundz wrote:I like this <3 I think there'd be a beautiful city, and smaller villages and towns, where it never rains and is never too hot or cold, and we can take all our pets (or any of our pets) with us for dinner, or to the library or wherever we want to go etc <3

xx

I like that Smile

Francois
Deactivated
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum