Irish Rat Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two young males looking for a home together

2 posters

Go down

Two young males looking for a home together Empty Two young males looking for a home together

Post by siofradh Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:33 am

I have two rescue males looking for a home together. Tim was found in a garden with his friend, but the friend didnt make it, died of a suspected PT. Scamp was a rescue off gumtree, advertised in the reptile section as free to good home. Both very sweet boys, Scamp is the quieter one of the two, very relaxed and sleepy, happy to have a scritch and a cuddle whereas Tim is the total opposite, full of character and mischief but very docile and chilled at the same time. They haven't been intro'd just yet, but I'm sure they will get along fine.
Tim
Two young males looking for a home together Tim_ra11
Scamp
Two young males looking for a home together 42970310

Last edited by siofradh on Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add pics)
siofradh
siofradh
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Two young males looking for a home together Empty Re: Two young males looking for a home together

Post by NatashaK290 Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:06 pm

They look so cute. I would love to have them but I will of course have to ask my dad first as he will be paying for them.

NatashaK290

Back to top Go down

Two young males looking for a home together Empty Re: Two young males looking for a home together

Post by NatashaK290 Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:27 pm

I forgot to ask, how old are they?

NatashaK290

Back to top Go down

Post by siofradh Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:38 pm

tim is 6 months and scamp is 9 months! Smile
siofradh
siofradh
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by siofradh Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:58 am

BOOKED!! Grin
siofradh
siofradh
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down