Irish Rat Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Went for a bit of a walk on the beach, avec les doggies! :D

4 posters

Go down

Went for a bit of a walk on the beach, avec les doggies! :D Empty Went for a bit of a walk on the beach, avec les doggies! :D

Post by Zoundz Sat May 25, 2013 8:49 am

Thought you might all like to see our lads out for a beach walk yesterday Smile

Dudley:

Went for a bit of a walk on the beach, avec les doggies! :D DSC_0392_zps8aa3c49e

Went for a bit of a walk on the beach, avec les doggies! :D DSC_0394_zps0d7a289f

Went for a bit of a walk on the beach, avec les doggies! :D DSC_0470_zpscb595860

Went for a bit of a walk on the beach, avec les doggies! :D DSC_0483_zpsa1ef17a1

Went for a bit of a walk on the beach, avec les doggies! :D DSC_0503_zps17985732

Went for a bit of a walk on the beach, avec les doggies! :D DSC_0506_zps171a7c9c

Portia:

Went for a bit of a walk on the beach, avec les doggies! :D DSC_0410_zpse7f69c9b

Went for a bit of a walk on the beach, avec les doggies! :D DSC_0416_zpse07b8360

Went for a bit of a walk on the beach, avec les doggies! :D DSC_0434_zpsd700cea8

Went for a bit of a walk on the beach, avec les doggies! :D DSC_0443_zps27b4a312

(Can I just point out that she is *OFFLEAD*! I am so proud of this fact! She's never been one to let offlead, and even now I wouldn't *dare* anywhere but this particular bay (it's totally enclosed) - but she comes back when called (to an extent - you still sort of have to rugby tackle her to get her lead back on!). Really pleased <3

Random photos:

Went for a bit of a walk on the beach, avec les doggies! :D DSC_0489_zpsa5eb0cc7

Went for a bit of a walk on the beach, avec les doggies! :D DSC_0466_zps33b52854

Went for a bit of a walk on the beach, avec les doggies! :D DSC_0515-2_zpsb0b205d3

xx
Zoundz
Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.irishrats.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Went for a bit of a walk on the beach, avec les doggies! :D Empty Re: Went for a bit of a walk on the beach, avec les doggies! :D

Post by DJF Sat May 25, 2013 10:52 pm

They look so happy! Portia is a stunner!
DJF
DJF
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Went for a bit of a walk on the beach, avec les doggies! :D Empty Re: Went for a bit of a walk on the beach, avec les doggies! :D

Post by Dangerousbeans Sun May 26, 2013 6:45 am

Great pics, Dudley looks so happy Big Grin
Portia is gorgeous, is she a Shiba inu?

Dangerousbeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoundz Sun May 26, 2013 8:43 am

Thanks guys! Smile Yep, Portia's a Shiba Smile a breed I love and follow closely. She's Bothway's Axel's Rose from Rahima lines, and she's a wonderful girl. She has done OK in shows in the past, but she's my old lady now (10 this summer), and a retiree with me Smile

xx
Zoundz
Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.irishrats.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Moomin Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:22 am

Aww they are so cute! Love 
Moomin
Moomin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum