Irish Rat Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hobbies

3 posters

Go down

Hobbies Empty Hobbies

Post by smokierat Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:26 am

Just sitting here,thinking about the hobbies ive had,the ones i want etc...I want to get back to writing,drawing,i really want to make more time to read as much as id like...I dont know if keeping pets is a 'hobby' but if it is,that!I would love to have more pets,and hopefully i will when i have more time/money/space etc.So,what hobbies do you guys have?And what would you like to take up?
smokierat
smokierat

Back to top Go down

Hobbies Empty Re: Hobbies

Post by Zoundz Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

Well, I have nearly too many hobbies already - and love them all - I just don't have enough hours in the day to do all the hobbies I'd like! XD

I do love reading, and collecting books. Collecting old toys, books, games etc - that's been a constant since Karl and I met. Keeping pets of course, something I've done all of my life, I've never had a time without some kind of pet! Other than that, craft and photography. Obviously photography is a massive one for me. Recently started making bears, and taking up embroidery again, so that's fun - but I also customise My Little Pony, paint, draw, make cards and jewellery etc etc etc.

I also love birdwatching! :DWell, wildlife watching in general Smile

xx
Zoundz
Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.irishrats.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by DJF Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:06 am

Reading, always reading, evenings passed learning about animal behaviour and clicker training the girls, hiking, cooking and writing/scribbling.

I would love to learn how to make baskets. As soon as I have wrapped up my studies, hopefully, that will be a real possibility. I have never been good with my hands (very clumsy) but during a couple of years spent volunteering with kids with disabilities, I learned how to weave, make candles, a little pottery and believe it or not, how to knit. I missed the basket making workshops. Pottery and candle making are fun but pottery requires a dexterity and patience I sorely lack.
DJF
DJF
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoundz Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:28 pm

Oh I used to love pottery... well, ceramics. I did a fair bit when I was in school in the UK, and loved it.

Don't have any way of doing it now though, no kiln, and really can't afford that as another hobby - much as I enjoyed it!!!

xx
Zoundz
Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.irishrats.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: