Irish Rat Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bongo Fury Indian Dream x Bongo Fury Don Van Vliet *with pics*

+4
katherine
Catz
redrach
Zoundz
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Bongo Fury Indian Dream x Bongo Fury Don Van Vliet *with pics* Empty Bongo Fury Indian Dream x Bongo Fury Don Van Vliet *with pics*

Post by Zoundz Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:28 am

Yay - got home from the shop today to the eeping of 17 little snossages! Grin They are doing well, mum is feeding them well too, and has recovered very quickly from what must have been a tiring birth Smile Will post pictures in a day or so - so as not to stress them out. Dreamer decided to birth outside her igloo - in these temperatures Roll Eyes Shocked so I'm a little worried about them (though I'm sure they'll be fine).

xx

Last edited by Zoundz on Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Zoundz
Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.irishrats.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Bongo Fury Indian Dream x Bongo Fury Don Van Vliet *with pics* Empty Re: Bongo Fury Indian Dream x Bongo Fury Don Van Vliet *with pics*

Post by redrach Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:41 am

Yummy! Congrats!!!
redrach
redrach
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Bongo Fury Indian Dream x Bongo Fury Don Van Vliet *with pics* Empty Re: Bongo Fury Indian Dream x Bongo Fury Don Van Vliet *with pics*

Post by Catz Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:36 am

YAY BABIES Big Grin I didnt know there was a litter on the way.. Congrats to you and mum. What colours are you expecting from this mating?
Catz
Catz
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post by Catz Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:30 pm

Just looked on your site.. mum and dad are stunning! Cant wait to see the eepers grow Smile
Catz
Catz
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoundz Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:26 pm

My site is rather out of date at the moment Embarrassed Roll Eyes but am expecting Russian Silver, Russian Blue and possibly Russian Dove and Ruby Eye varieties. Hopefully not the ruby eyed ones though!

xx
Zoundz
Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Catz Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:36 pm

Why not ruby eyes if you dont mind me asking? Is it not part of your breeding plan?
Catz
Catz
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post by katherine Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:21 pm

Oooh! I'm so excited for you Big Grin Will she be able to cope with so many easily? No wonder she looked round Laugh I can't wait for pictures Big Grin
katherine
katherine

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoundz Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:11 am

I should imagine she'll cope well, the babies just won't be quite as big as I'd like! Smile

We are trying to keep any extra recessives out of the line, as it improves on health the less there is floating around. That's why Smile nothing more really - they are very pretty, and often perfectly healthy, but they're not what we breed for either and it gives us less of what we want to choose from to keep Smile

xx
Zoundz
Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Catz Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:24 am

Ah I get you now Smile I cant wait to see them!
Catz
Catz
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post by smokierat Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:03 am

So exciting Big Grin Congratulations to you and the proud parents Wink Well done Dreamer,thats a Lot of little ones Shocked Smile Is Mom Willows sister?
smokierat
smokierat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoundz Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:18 am

Yep! Grin

xx
Zoundz
Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoundz Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:35 am

Here they are this evening while mum was out nomming on chicken! Grin

Bongo Fury Indian Dream x Bongo Fury Don Van Vliet *with pics* DSC_7885-01

Bongo Fury Indian Dream x Bongo Fury Don Van Vliet *with pics* DSC_7884-01

Oooh - and here are mum:
Bongo Fury Indian Dream x Bongo Fury Don Van Vliet *with pics* Dreamer03

and dad (not a very flattering photo of himself!):
Bongo Fury Indian Dream x Bongo Fury Don Van Vliet *with pics* Don02

xx
Zoundz
Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:39 pm

Congrats Laura on your new babies, also congrats to mum and dad, hope the little ones are doing fine. Lovely photos of mum and dad. At least to my untrained eye, if their little ones turn out to be like mum and dad you should be very pleased, early days yet, i'd imagine. I'm sure they change from day to day. A nice surprise, Steve

Steve

Back to top Go down

Post by Catz Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:27 am

Ah Look at the little sausages! This wont help my no GMR until next year lol..
Catz
Catz
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post by smokierat Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:03 am

Ah little pink things Big Grin Hows mom doing?that picture of dad is brilliant,he looks like an evil genius plotting something dasterdly Big Grin
smokierat
smokierat

Back to top Go down

Post by redrach Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:28 am

Catz wrote:Ah Look at the little sausages! This wont help my no GMR until next year lol..

By my calculations they wouldn't be ready to leave mum until late January.
Just in time for new year GMR. Wink
redrach
redrach
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by Catz Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:33 am

Haha oh redrach you're a bad woman! I'm sure these lovely bubs are all spoken for but even if I could my OH wouldnt go for it. No more rats for us until our current gang passes sadly *sulks*
Catz
Catz
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post by katherine Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:40 am

Love Love Love
katherine
katherine

Back to top Go down

Post by redrach Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:12 am

Catz wrote:Haha oh redrach you're a bad woman! I'm sure these lovely bubs are all spoken for but even if I could my OH wouldnt go for it. No more rats for us until our current gang passes sadly *sulks*

): there's always future sausages!
redrach
redrach
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by Catz Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:38 am

Yep thats what I'm telling myself. I'll just have swoon over the pictures of these babies growing up. Our current gang are quite old and we have a lot of vet bills with them so no babies for now..
Catz
Catz
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post by KellyQ Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:24 am

Awww, the babies are just gorgeous! I hope they keep thriving and doing well. Love

KellyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by bikerwitch Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:59 pm

aww the babies are so cute Smile and the mum is too Smile
bikerwitch
bikerwitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoundz Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:42 am

New pics from yesterday! Grin The 16 left are doing well Smile

Bongo Fury Indian Dream x Bongo Fury Don Van Vliet *with pics* DSC_8539-01

Bongo Fury Indian Dream x Bongo Fury Don Van Vliet *with pics* DSC_8536-01

xx
Zoundz
Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by smokierat Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:16 am

Aah Love they are little stunners Grin they change and grow so fast!do you think you got the varieties you were aiming for or is it too early to tell for some of them?How is mom coping with her many little meepers?
smokierat
smokierat

Back to top Go down

Post by Catz Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:07 am

Awwww look at the shiney rattie goodness! They are so cute Love
Catz
Catz
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next