Irish Rat Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loving home offered to one or two boys :)

5 posters

Go down

Loving home offered to one or two boys :) Empty Loving home offered to one or two boys :)

Post by kirm Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:48 pm

Since Pippin died, Merry is looking a bit fornlorn and we'd love to get him some company. So if anyone has either one or two young boys looking for a pampered palace then we'd love to hear from you Laugh . Evan is especially interested in Dumbos! Thanks.

kirm

Back to top Go down

Loving home offered to one or two boys :) Empty Re: Loving home offered to one or two boys :)

Post by redrach Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:57 pm

If I remember right Zoundz has 3 boys about 6 months needing homes. They're some of her lot that were returned when the owner had to move. They look YUMMY.
redrach
redrach
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Loving home offered to one or two boys :) Empty Re: Loving home offered to one or two boys :)

Post by Zoundz Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:45 pm

I do - but Kirm is unable to travel Sad

xx
Zoundz
Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.irishrats.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kirm Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:02 am

Thanks Redrach, they sure to look utterly gorgeous but can't travel to Cork - even "mentioned" it to DH but he quickly put an end to that Laugh

kirm

Back to top Go down

Post by redrach Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:40 am

Awh ): that's a shame. ):
More chance of me stealing them then Wink
redrach
redrach
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by shanty Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:04 pm

Aw I really hope someone has some boys for you Kirm, I was in your exact situation not so long ago myself! It's horrible, I know! How is Merry coping? I know they were very close, always cuddled up together. Hope Evan is ok too. I found Merry and Pippin via this forum so fingers crossed the same will happen for you Smile I'll keep my ears and eyes open for you, as I'm sure everyone will! Smile xx
shanty
shanty

Back to top Go down

Post by siofradh Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:21 am

How far can you travel? There's three male rats in Kildare Animal Foundation looking for homes Smile I don't know whethere they'd separate them though... Confused
siofradh
siofradh
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down