Irish Rat Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi guys :)

3 posters

Go down

Hi guys :) Empty Hi guys :)

Post by Catz Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:52 am

Hi everyone, long time no speak Smile

Sorry I haven't been around lately, there has been so much going on! Thankfully its all starting to settle down now so I should be back as a regular member again.

Sadly I lost Loki my heart rat and Socrates my first ever rat to old age recently. Its been extremely difficult coming to terms with their passing and the pain is still very sharp. Poor Cai (Socrates daughter) took the passing of her mother pretty bad, she has never been away from her mother a day in her life so I'm sure she is very confused and sad. She's also got a lump under her arm so we'll be off to the vets to sort that tomorrow.

On a more positive note I've started college and I'm really enjoying my course. Quite a shock to the system, this studying and homework business but its wonderful to be getting my life on track.

Oh and the best news.. we have a kitten! His names Ike (full names Issac Crowley) and hes about 6 months old now. Rio adores the paws off him and they are bestest buddies.. I'll introduce him properly in the other pets section

So I hope you are all well and haven't missed me too much Wink Laugh

Catz
Catz
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Hi guys :) Empty Re: Hi guys :)

Post by GillianK Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:59 am

Hi Catz, good to see you back! Really sorry to hear about your losses. :-( But good news on college and the kitten! Brill pics. x
GillianK
GillianK
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoundz Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:56 am

Lovely to have you back! Grin

xx
Zoundz
Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.irishrats.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Catz Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:32 am

Thanks guys it good to be back. I hope you are both well, I'll have to catch up on whats been going on. Hope I haven't missed too much!

Catz
Catz
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down