Irish Rat Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rat health sites

3 posters

Go down

Rat health sites Empty Rat health sites

Post by bikerwitch Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:44 pm

I was searching around the other day for sites that would give me more information on rats and health care especially when one of mine is pregnant. i found this site http://ratguide.com/health/ not only does it have cute cartoon pictures of rats dressed like doctors and nurses. it is also full of very useful information on how to conduct a health check on a rat, step by step even gives you how many heart beats and breaths per min does a rat have. i find it all very useful as i am an emergency first responder on humans and now i can be a rat responder Laugh Smile Smile Wink
bikerwitch
bikerwitch

Back to top Go down

Rat health sites Empty Re: Rat health sites

Post by katherine Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:20 pm

I agree this is a very good sight, especially as it has proper pictures of ailments so you don't have to guess.
Unfortunately when I' in a flap I always forget it and remember about it afterwards Embarrassed
katherine
katherine

Back to top Go down

Post by bikerwitch Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:46 pm

katherine wrote:I agree this is a very good sight, especially as it has proper pictures of ailments so you don't have to guess.
Unfortunately when I' in a flap I always forget it and remember about it afterwards Embarrassed

yeah i would proabally forget about looking it up if my little guys got sick but i am trying to study alot of what is on it. My partner said that if rats get ill the best thing to give them is dextrose he said thats first aid for rats. Smile Grin
bikerwitch
bikerwitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoundz Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:13 pm

It's a site I've used for years Smile Very useful for some things Smile

xx
Zoundz
Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.irishrats.co.uk