Irish Rat Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two male rats in search of a new home due to allergies

3 posters

Go down

Two male rats in search of a new home due to allergies Empty Two male rats in search of a new home due to allergies

Post by BBoop Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:55 pm

Hi all,

It is with great sadness that I'm writing this. I got two male rats last January (they were about a month old, so they are currently 9 months), Jamon and Queso (ham and cheese in spanish). They are my first pet rats and they are wonderful, got used to me handling them really fast and they just love to climb all over you and take a nap on your shoulder.

Unfortunately after a couple of months I started getting really bad rashes every time one would accidentally scratch me, and now it has progressed to me getting asthma if I'm in the same room as them for more than 10 minutes Cry . They are super friendly guys that love to have human contact and unfortunately I'm not able give them that anymore.

For that reason, I'm looking for a new loving family for them. I live in Kildare but wouldn't mind driving them wherever it's necessary.

[img]Two male rats in search of a new home due to allergies Img-2013[/img]
[img]Two male rats in search of a new home due to allergies Img-2014[/img]
[img]Two male rats in search of a new home due to allergies Img-2015[/img]

BBoop

Back to top Go down

Two male rats in search of a new home due to allergies Empty Re: Two male rats in search of a new home due to allergies

Post by Zoundz Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:30 pm

Hi, they are welcome at IFRA rescue if you can no longer keep them? ☺we are based in West Cork, but if you can find them a home closer to you, so much the better. We have a facebook page too, Irish fancy rat association on there, and you can lost there too, it has more visitors.
Zoundz
Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.irishrats.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Two male rats in search of a new home due to allergies Empty Re: Two male rats in search of a new home due to allergies

Post by poisonberry22 Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:15 am

What happened to them ? Did they find home ?

poisonberry22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down