Irish Rat Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Male hooded cream looking for a home

5 posters

Go down

Male hooded cream looking for a home Empty Male hooded cream looking for a home

Post by siofradh Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:54 pm

Hi all,
A friend of a friend recently found two rats that had been dumped in his garden. One male and one female, unfortunetly the female had to be put down due to PT but the male is happy, healthy and looking for a home!
He is a cream coloured hooded rat and super cuddly and friendly. His carer has become quite attached so looking for a best of the best home for him. Smile He will NEED to go to a home with other male rats or neutered females.
Thanks everyone! Big Grin
siofradh
siofradh
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Male hooded cream looking for a home Empty Re: Male hooded cream looking for a home

Post by Zoundz Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:12 am

Thanks for posting this - he really does need company bless him. Poor little girl too Sad

Fingers crossed someone can help.

xx
Zoundz
Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.irishrats.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Male hooded cream looking for a home Empty Re: Male hooded cream looking for a home

Post by EssDubya Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:37 am

any idea of what age he is?

EssDubya

Back to top Go down

Post by siofradh Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:46 am

thanks laura - im worried about him as he's been on his own a couple of months now i think. but the chap who is fostering him is mad about him and finding it very hard to let go. he must be a special little lad. Love Love
sue - i'm not too sure of his age, but i'm guessing around a year old from what the guy says about him? he's fully grown but very active. i've asked him anyhoo :-))
siofradh
siofradh
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by siofradh Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:00 am

siofradh wrote:i'm not too sure of his age, but i'm guessing around a year old from what the guy says about him? he's fully grown but very active. i've asked him anyhoo :-))
sorry, i was wrong! he's only about six months and growing by the day. Smile
siofradh
siofradh
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by siofradh Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:41 am

little tim. more photos to come!

Male hooded cream looking for a home Rattie10

siofradh
siofradh
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by siofradh Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:58 am

gorgeous little face Love
Male hooded cream looking for a home Tim_ra10
he can even work a computer!
Male hooded cream looking for a home Vjdaog10
siofradh
siofradh
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by katherine Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:14 am

aw poor guy Sad I hope he finds a home soon. I'd have taken him if I was still in Ireland
katherine
katherine

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoundz Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:28 am

Are we *quite* sure he's male? Just those photos look like a doe... Meh might be worth double checking? See if you can get some photos of his/her bits? Smile

xx
Zoundz
Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by siofradh Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:49 am

god maybe youre right laura, he does look a wee bit girly and i cant see any testicles and from my experience with bucks theyre pretty noticeable lol!! i'd be delighted if he were a girl actually! Wink if he were a girl and i took him on if no homes were to be found would it be a good idea to wait for a rescue doe to rehome them? Confused Confused ive asked the his fosterer so when i get a reply ill post Grin
siofradh
siofradh
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by siofradh Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:58 am

siofradh wrote:god maybe youre right laura, he does look a wee bit girly and i cant see any testicles and from my experience with bucks theyre pretty noticeable lol!! i'd be delighted if he were a girl actually! Wink if he were a girl and i took him on if no homes were to be found would it be a good idea to wait for a rescue doe to rehome them? Confused Confused ive asked the his fosterer so when i get a reply ill post Grin

he is DEFINETLY a boy! Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh even got pictures just to make sure! Embarrassed
siofradh
siofradh
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoundz Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:07 am

Can you share the pics? He does look very small - so perhaps he has something not quite right? Or he's a lot younger than thought? Smile

xx
Zoundz
Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by siofradh Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:58 am

Male hooded cream looking for a home Rtrt10

Male hooded cream looking for a home Image_10
siofradh
siofradh
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lew Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:46 am

Definitely a boy then. It must have been cold when the other pics were taken. Laugh
Lew
Lew
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down