Irish Rat Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bongo Fury Indian Dream x Bongo Fury Don Van Vliet *with pics*

+4
katherine
Catz
redrach
Zoundz
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Bongo Fury Indian Dream x Bongo Fury Don Van Vliet *with pics* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bongo Fury Indian Dream x Bongo Fury Don Van Vliet *with pics*

Post by katherine Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:23 am

Oh so shiny! Shocked are they all selfs?
katherine
katherine

Back to top Go down

Bongo Fury Indian Dream x Bongo Fury Don Van Vliet *with pics* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bongo Fury Indian Dream x Bongo Fury Don Van Vliet *with pics*

Post by bikerwitch Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:36 pm

they are beautiful Smile
bikerwitch
bikerwitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:59 pm

Thanks for the Pics Laura, they are just lovely. Hope mum is doing well looking after such a large brood. She must be so proud and motherly. And with your help, hope all goes well for the little ones. Bless them, it's great to see them coming along so well. Steve

Steve

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoundz Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:27 am

Thanks all! Grin All self Katherine, yes - Russian Silver and Russian Blue - perfection! <3

xx
Zoundz
Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.irishrats.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Catz Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:43 am

*Quietly pockets them all* I cant stop my brain yelling "I want some" every time I see the pictures Laugh
Catz
Catz
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post by redrach Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:23 am

They look so gorgeous!!! Want!
redrach
redrach
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by redrach Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:24 am

They look so gorgeous!!! Want!
redrach
redrach
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by redrach Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:13 am

How're they getting on?
redrach
redrach
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoundz Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:37 am

Fine, so I'm told! Hopefully Grace will see this and post some piccies for me *everyone*! Grin
xx
Zoundz
Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by smokierat Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:13 am

Mammy and babies are getting on fine,

got some pics and a video on photobucket

https://s1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff375/graciedaly/bongo%20fury/

Enjoy!!
smokierat
smokierat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoundz Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:19 pm

*LOVE* - especially the video - at about 1min 12 secs or so - it's like Dreamer's saying 'Hiya - is tiem for mah closeup naow!" Grin

Thanks for posting them <3

xx
Zoundz
Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:10 pm

Thanks for posting the photos and the video of mum and the babies, my word they are growing up so quickly and so inquisitive,they are just little ratties being rattie, eager to explore everything, full of energy. All out here in cyberspace really appreciate being kept up to date, thanks again and happy christmas to all. Steve.

Steve

Back to top Go down

Post by redrach Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:57 am

lovely Grin
redrach
redrach
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by smokierat Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:53 am

I meant to post them earlier in the week but the time got away from me Smile I just wish we had a better camera,to do them justice,they are stunners the lot of them and a credit to Laura and Karl Smile they are so brave and friendly already,popcorning around the cage like mad things,playfighting,and already eating loads,i could watch them for hours Big Grin and Dreamer is an absolute pet,a very diligent mommy but relaxed and friendly with us Smile
smokierat
smokierat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoundz Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:26 am

I'm glad our Bongo Fury furries are living up to their reputations! Grin Dreamer's been wonderful <3 missing them all here... looking forward to a big snuggle when we get home! Grin

xx
Zoundz
Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by katherine Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:39 am

:O my haven't they grown?! Such beautiful babies, she does look like she's being a wonderful mummy alright, very patient bless her Love
katherine
katherine

Back to top Go down

Post by smokierat Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:16 am

smokierat
smokierat

Back to top Go down

Post by smokierat Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:24 am

Bongo Fury Indian Dream x Bongo Fury Don Van Vliet *with pics* - Page 2 DSCF1277
Bongo Fury Indian Dream x Bongo Fury Don Van Vliet *with pics* - Page 2 DSCF1262
Bongo Fury Indian Dream x Bongo Fury Don Van Vliet *with pics* - Page 2 DSCF1263
Bongo Fury Indian Dream x Bongo Fury Don Van Vliet *with pics* - Page 2 DSCF1265
I am NOT tec savvy,and had several arguments with photobucket Evil but we are now friends and i did my best Laugh
We got a new camera Tuesday Big Grin Love but am still coming to grips with it,so im sure Lauras photography would do these gorgeous guys more justice but Eoghan did take some lovely ones,i particularly like the little fatty in the corner Smile How glamorous is Dreamer looking in spite of having so many little meepers to look after Love

Last edited by smokierat on Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
smokierat
smokierat

Back to top Go down

Post by katherine Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:25 am

Oh dear I must still be quite wibbly, the first pic nearly made me cry, he's so gorgeous! They're all so gorgeous Love
katherine
katherine

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:11 am

Just logged on to find the new pics of mother and babies. Lovely to see them all running around and havin such a good time exploring. Love the little ones rooting in the shavings, just being rattie. Beautiful photos, thank you so smuch. Wonderful to seem growing up and so quick!!! Mum must be really tired out by now with all the little ones bouncing around her. Steve

Steve

Back to top Go down

Post by smokierat Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:44 am

Dreamer is an absolute pet,and must have the patience of a saint Tongue She is such a dote,she really is the mummy you would want as a role model for her babies Love it obviously runs in the family as our Willow (her sister)is an absolute sweetheart too Grin The babies are a joy to watch,and are outdoing themselves every day with their energy and emerging personalities Smile
smokierat
smokierat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoundz Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:36 am

I'm so pleased with these photos - there are a few really stunning babies in this litter <3 Grin and you're doing a grand job with them too. I'm glad Dreamer's so good for you as well Smile it seems like being shifted about hasn't bothered her at all! Grin

xx
Zoundz
Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by smokierat Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:55 am

Im glad you like the pictures Smile as you know it can be easier said than done capturing more than a speedy blur sometimes Laugh im looking forward to practising with the camera,but its always easier to get cute shots when all the subjects are seriously cute Wink
smokierat
smokierat

Back to top Go down

Post by smokierat Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:50 am

Its gonna be so quiet around the place now...Well as quiet as this place ever can be with our Loonys Wink
smokierat
smokierat

Back to top Go down

Post by redrach Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:29 am

Looking lovely.
More pictures!!!!
redrach
redrach
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next