Irish Rat Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I got a critter nation… in Ireland!!

3 posters

Go down

I got a critter nation… in Ireland!! Empty I got a critter nation… in Ireland!!

Post by VanStar Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:02 am

I got it in Petmania! They only sell the two storeys and they're €299 but I bargained with the manager and got the display unit for €270! It's pricey but I'm delighted I got one without having to import (and even a website that delivers to Ireland is hard to find). I'm only using half of the cage though because my mam doesn't want it any bigger so if anyone does get a critter nation I'm willing to sell my top half so you can expand yours into a triple story or if you somehow have a one story you could make it into a two story. Anyways I just wanted to inform everyone that petmania does sell double storys! Grin Im so happy with my cage is amazing

VanStar

Back to top Go down

I got a critter nation… in Ireland!! Empty Re: I got a critter nation… in Ireland!!

Post by Zoundz Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:27 am

Fab! Grin Well done - it's a bit pricey alright, but at least it was relatively without hassle! Smile

xx
Zoundz
Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.irishrats.co.uk

Back to top Go down

I got a critter nation… in Ireland!! Empty Re: I got a critter nation… in Ireland!!

Post by Bjackson Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:20 am

This is a long shot, but ill take the top half of your cage if its still available? Im new to the forum so dont have it set up for email alerts, but if you could drop me a txt I'd appreciate it. 083 1001135

Bjackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down