Irish Rat Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

found ratty

4 posters

Go down

found ratty  Empty found ratty

Post by carol Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:24 am

just been on gumtree an some one found a ratty in grafton street out side boots an of corse called him boots he looking 2 rehome this baby so i have texd an asked him 2 put boots up here it looks a young rat gray an white in colour fingers crossed he puts him up here

carol

Back to top Go down

found ratty  Empty Re: found ratty

Post by siofradh Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:55 am

i emailed him because i'm looking for another boy, but he actually rehomed it yesterday Sad
siofradh
siofradh
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoundz Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:53 pm

Shame Sad hope he's gone to a good home!

xx
Zoundz
Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.irishrats.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ashlingm Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:20 am

I actually emailed him within 2 minutes of the ad going up (mine was the one right before it looking for rats!) and he said he would keep it for me and I could come get him. Then he emailed to say someone came by and offered it a home ... but that if it doesnt work out he would be in touch with me again. (I secretly have my fingers crossed ... bad I know!)

I was so excited too...he looked gorgeous! He said he found him wandering down grafton street outside boots ... hence the name! Fair play to the guy for picking him up and taking him home! Smile

ashlingm

Back to top Go down

Post by siofradh Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:05 am

Lol Aisling, he said the same to me Wink Is it possible that he really found a rat on Grafton street and managed to catch it?!
siofradh
siofradh
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by carol Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:21 am

i was thinking as well it a bit far fetched i mean a rat in middle of grafton st no one screeming an the poor thing not nervous think this one was made up Confused Confused Confused Confused

carol

Back to top Go down

Post by ashlingm Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:38 am

It's a bit far fetched... and he said he was very nervous and shy - so I did kind of wonder how he caught it in the first place without it running away?

Either way, I'm just happy he was looking to rehome it and not just abandon it. Still kinda wished he let me take it...he looks like such a cutie!

ashlingm

Back to top Go down

Post by siofradh Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:56 am

The man did want me to send him pics of my rats to make sure he didn't go for snake food, so he must've found a good home :-) Hopefully he will have some friends and not be on his own! If I find any adds I'll send them to you Ashling Smile
siofradh
siofradh
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by ashlingm Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:09 am

siofradh wrote:The man did want me to send him pics of my rats to make sure he didn't go for snake food, so he must've found a good home :-) Hopefully he will have some friends and not be on his own! If I find any adds I'll send them to you Ashling Smile

Thank Siofradh and please do! I'm CONSTANTLY on the lookout for rats. I've been chatting to a few people and have been given the name of a highly recommended breeder (doesn't advertise but prefers word of mouth etc). But I'm a sucker for giving animals a second chance and rehoming unwanted or stray animals. And I just know as soon as I buy some off the breeder that there will be loads online looking for homes...its always the way! Tongue

ashlingm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoundz Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:08 am

Be warned, not advertising is not what makes a good breeder... having said that, a good breeder doesn't need to advertise (we don't - everything is through our website).

Caveat Emptor - make sure you really ask a lot of questions and be sure of who you're getting the rats from. The one thing, to my knowledge, there are no other breeders in this country breeding with good lines Wink

xx
Zoundz
Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.irishrats.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by siofradh Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:00 am

except for you zoundz! Wink if you weren't so far away, i'd be down to yis in a second!
siofradh
siofradh
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down