Irish Rat Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interested in rehoming rescue female rat

3 posters

Go down

Interested in rehoming rescue female rat Empty Interested in rehoming rescue female rat

Post by HazelM Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:12 am

Hi,

I currently have 2 middle aged female ratties. Their cage seems massive so if an ideal rescue came along I'd consider taking her. The 2 girls I have now were not originally cage mates, and they got on splendidly from day 1 so I think they would adjust to another. Both were pet shop rats and required a lot of patience to tame and befriend, but now they are wonderful pets and can't get enough of my attention lol

I'm in the north east coast (northern ireland), and I have a car so willing to travel. I can also travel to dublin area and limerick area easily. javascript:emoticonp('Tongue')

Please get in touch if there are any girls needing rehoming in the next couple of months

Hazel

HazelM

Back to top Go down

Interested in rehoming rescue female rat Empty Re: Interested in rehoming rescue female rat

Post by Zoundz Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:05 am

Welcome Hazel! Smile Good luck, I hope you find another ratty soon Smile

xx
Zoundz
Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.irishrats.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Interested in rehoming rescue female rat Empty Re: Interested in rehoming rescue female rat

Post by ashlingm Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:03 am

I found mine on gumtree.com ..so keep an eye on that! I actually placed an ad too (didn't get any replies) so thats worth a shot! There HAS to be someone out there looking to rehome some Smile

Best of luck and keep us updated!

ashlingm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down