Irish Rat Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my greedy ratty

3 posters

Go down

my greedy ratty Empty my greedy ratty

Post by carol Sun May 20, 2012 11:22 pm

my girls love all kinds of food an usaly share but every now an again i give them prawn crackers have 2 say they love them ,well last night i gave them some an miny thought she would have all them it was so funny i put about ten prawn crackers in the cage they all had 1 but she went round collectin all the crackers an put them in her house she even took them off the other girls ,so i moved her house an she wasent happy with me Laugh Laugh the brat went an took the crackers again an put them back in the house wer i had moved it 2 Roll Eyes and stuck her little head out as if she was garding the crackers an she refuses to let any of them in 2 the house Laugh Laugh Laugh think i should get them 2 stand up 2 her Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

carol

Back to top Go down

my greedy ratty Empty Re: my greedy ratty

Post by redrach Mon May 21, 2012 12:33 am

One of my girls has done the same with dog biscuits. She's learnt how to count to 4 as a result of gathering everyone's treats, only she decides the best place to store them is in the toilet..
redrach
redrach
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by carol Mon May 21, 2012 1:15 am

they funny Big Grin mine dont like the dog biscuits but fried rice an prawn crackers they love they joinin weight watchers with me Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

carol

Back to top Go down

Post by SaraBloo Mon May 21, 2012 1:43 am

Sounds like my Edith! Laugh
Sometimes I think she enjoys the collecting more than the eating. Tongue
SaraBloo
SaraBloo
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down