Irish Rat Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rat-sitter/Rat-sitting facilities?

3 posters

Go down

Rat-sitter/Rat-sitting facilities?  Empty Rat-sitter/Rat-sitting facilities?

Post by hkfiesta Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:09 am

Hi!

I am an international student studying in Dublin and own two 1-1.5yr old male rats. I'll be returning home to Asia twice a year and last year a friend of mine took them for the Christmas holiday and I found a pet shop that took them for a few months in Summer. This Christmas however, my friends will all be out of country as well and I was wondering if anyone knows of any place/anyone who may be willing to pet-sit them for the holidays? Also, I'm looking for places that might be willing to watch them for longer periods over summers. Might anyone also know of people/agencies/pet shops that may provide longer sitting services (say a month or two)?

Thank you, any feedback is much appreciated!

hkfiesta

Back to top Go down

Rat-sitter/Rat-sitting facilities?  Empty Re: Rat-sitter/Rat-sitting facilities?

Post by Zoundz Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:29 am

Good luck! I'd offer but I think we're a bit far away, and long term, although not a problem for us, might not be ideal as they'd probably get more out time and handling with someone who has less rats Smile

xx
Zoundz
Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.irishrats.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Rat-sitter/Rat-sitting facilities?  Empty Re: Rat-sitter/Rat-sitting facilities?

Post by redrach Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:33 am

I could do from the 20th December to the 8th of January if that's any help, but i'm also not that near Dublin either.
redrach
redrach
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by redrach Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:34 am

I could also do more over the summer, but I'm not sure when exactly I'm back home (I'm currently studying in Bristol and will be back for the holidays and summer to write my dissertation). Again, I'm about 2-2.5 hours from Dublin, so there's probably someone nearer.
redrach
redrach
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down