Irish Rat Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

well, finally I got some boys

3 posters

Go down

well, finally I got some boys Empty well, finally I got some boys

Post by Francois Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:03 pm

What better way to come to the new forum then with some happy news. For 2 years I have been dilly-dallying around to get some ratties, and 2 years ago I got prepared to get a realy nice home for the future "kids". When moving around, I never got to it, but recently the bug bit me again and my current partner was nagging my head off to get some as she saw pics and heared stories of my ratties from the distant past. Laugh

Now I know we want to avoid most pet shops, but when I just had a gander in a petshot yesterday, I saw these 3 boys in a glass box and I just knew that their best bet would be to find a home with us. The are not fancy breds, just some goold ol' Dubliners that deserved a good home and I'm sure some fine upbringing won't make a difference anyways Big Grin So let me introduce:

well, finally I got some boys IMG_6277

Dougal, Jack and Ted's new home Big Grin

well, finally I got some boys IMG_6278
Ted sampling the new food

well, finally I got some boys IMG_6279
Jack in what seems his favourite activity: drinking Grin

well, finally I got some boys IMG_6280
And Dougal trying to tell his arse from his backside Laugh

The boys seems delighted with their new home, quite a different enviroment form the naked glass box where the only entertainment was chewing the waterbottle.

They are still exploring their mansion, being all giddy, not to know where to go next and seeming to have the time of their life.

Its realy good to see these boys having so much fun in their new home, me and the missus are real proud parents Smile

So its great to say hello on the new forum and now I can go "awwww" over my own boys instead of having to get my ratty fix over all the lovely pics that were posted on the old forum

Francois
Deactivated
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

well, finally I got some boys Empty Re: well, finally I got some boys

Post by Zoundz Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:19 pm

Awww! They are lovely - even though I do not condone petshop impulse buys Tongue Wink

Welcome back to the forum Francois - been a long time since we chatted Smile I sort of still have you down on my waiting list as a maybe - would you like me to take you off now that you have some lads? Or will I keep you on as a maybe for the future? Smile

xx
Zoundz
Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.irishrats.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lew Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:58 pm

Great names! Big Grin

So does that make you Mrs Doyle? Tongue
Lew
Lew
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Francois Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:11 am

@ zoundz

For the time being, remove me from the list, while the cage is certainly big enough for additions, I would like to keep it with this unruly lot Smile

While I am certain all yours get real good homes, the faith of these 3 lads was uncertain and that made me impulse to save them. Would have loved to come down again as I was quite impressed at my visit 2 years ago. Being the travel time and distance and wanting to give these lads a chance to a loving home, the decision was made Smile

@lew
Me, Mrs Doyle? I would not want Jack throwing teacups at me! Tongue

Francois
Deactivated
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down