Irish Rat Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 Boys for Adoption

3 posters

Go down

2 Boys for Adoption Empty 2 Boys for Adoption

Post by DJF Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:23 am

Hi all,

I know of two 7 month male rats in need of a home. Both are cagemates and based in Dublin. One is a black hooded and other a Siamese. They are based in a pet shop and didn't sell so are now free to a good home. If anyone is interested or knows of somebody interested, I will happily give you contact details. I have seen these boys since they were wee kittens and they have grown to be quite the manly bucks, docile and lazy. It would be great to see them in a nice home.

DJF
DJF
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

2 Boys for Adoption Empty Re: 2 Boys for Adoption

Post by siofradh Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:03 am

I spoke to Shauna about these boys a couple of weeks ago, I think they were originally rescues. The are extremely nervous and one has a tendancy to bite so I might see if she'll give them to me so I can work on them, but won't be able to take them for a couple of weeks, maybe more. I'll see if I can get a chance to pop into town tomorrow afternoon, but if I don't get a chance will you mention the rescue and ask if she'll hold off on giving them away to anyone as I think it's really important these guys have an experienced foster to help them gain trust with humans Smile
siofradh
siofradh
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoundz Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:15 pm

Best of luck, if I was closer I'd help out, but with two litters hopefully due, now is probably not the best time anyway.

Hope these guys manage OK Smile

xx
Zoundz
Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.irishrats.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down