Irish Rat Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Lovely Little Girls In Need of A New Home

+3
Zoundz
Lanka
FionaMcG
7 posters

Go down

Two Lovely Little Girls In Need of A New Home Empty Two Lovely Little Girls In Need of A New Home

Post by FionaMcG Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:34 am

Hi There,

Myself and my Fiance have two lovely little female rats that we need to re home ASAP due to an overseas job offer.

Their Names are Molli and Luna and we have had them for 6 months. They are our second pair of rats and we adore them. And it is with a heavy heart we need to see them go to a new home.

We are looking for someone in the leinster area but are willing to travel further for the right person. They will come with a large cage and small travel cage as well as food and litter. They had a routine check up with Bairbre O'Malley in Bray a few weeks after we got them. We do not want any money for them but we do want them to go to a good non breeding home with someone who has experience with rats/rodents.

If you are interested please just drop me a pm/comment with your contact details and I will get in touch with you.

Thanks,

Fiona

Two Lovely Little Girls In Need of A New Home 10848611
Two Lovely Little Girls In Need of A New Home 10888911
Two Lovely Little Girls In Need of A New Home 10848612
Two Lovely Little Girls In Need of A New Home 10891711

FionaMcG

Back to top Go down

Two Lovely Little Girls In Need of A New Home Empty Re: Two Lovely Little Girls In Need of A New Home

Post by Lanka Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:31 am

Hi Fiona,

I would be more than happy to rehome your ratties. I have one adult female at the moment (her sister sadly passed away just after xmas). In case they don't get along I can always keep them in a separate cage but I was hoping to find Ruby some company. Please contact me asap. I am based in Dublin.

Kate

Lanka

Back to top Go down

Two Lovely Little Girls In Need of A New Home Empty Re: Two Lovely Little Girls In Need of A New Home

Post by Zoundz Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:20 pm

Good luck - they are pretty <3

xx
Zoundz
Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.irishrats.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by smokierat Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:14 am

Oh hope this workwd out for everyone-gorgeous little ones Smile
smokierat
smokierat

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:44 am

Hi Fiona. Have the little girls found a home yet? I would love to adopt them if not and give them a loving home. We are Dublin based and can take them now. Thanks Anitabyrne71@yahoo.co.uk

Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by reillya2 Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:13 pm

Hi Fiona,
Are your two girls still looking for a home? My boyfriend and I would love to give them a new home. The only thing is we already have three males, and want to add a female or two to the family, but don't want them to reproduce, so are your two ladies neutered? We're based in Dublin and my number is 0877801286

reillya2

Back to top Go down

Post by dani. Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:53 pm

Hi,

If Fiona's girls are already taken, I have a few youngsters still available. They are not yet neutered.

I know I'm based up north, but can travel.

Danielle

dani.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down