Irish Rat Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my girls

+2
redrach
carol
6 posters

Go down

my girls  Empty my girls

Post by carol Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:54 am

hi every one i will be looking 2 rehome my 4 girls as in may i will be going in 2 hosp 4 an op on my hernia an i wont be able to look after or clean them for a number of weeks ,,an no one else in my house likes them,, my girls are 12 months old an will come with 2 cages food bedding they are very friendly ,a bit over weight for girls Love Love a few of you from this site have met my girls an no how friendly they are ,I WILL ONLY LET THEM GO 2 SOME ONE FROM THIS SITE WHO I CAN TRUST an they will have 2 stay together please pm me if intrested

carol

Back to top Go down

my girls  Empty Re: my girls

Post by redrach Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:44 am

That's a real shame Carol that you have to rehome them, must be hard ):
Perhaps if it's only going to be for a few weeks, or a month or two then someone could just rat sit for you?
If this were the case I could take 2 for a few weeks (I know you said you don't want to split them, but it might be something to consider if you decided it was only going to be short term).
Otherwise, I hope they get a nice home with someone on here who could keep you updated on how they're doing.
redrach
redrach
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by smokierat Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:34 am

Just talked it over with other half,we could take them,if corks not too far?horrible position for u to be nwea have no prob taking them until u were back on your feet cuz I kno how e is feel if I had to gvive up my girls Sad
smokierat
smokierat

Back to top Go down

Post by smokierat Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:36 am

Sorry for weird spelling damn fone Big Grin
smokierat
smokierat

Back to top Go down

Post by carol Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:01 am

ya it hard but want the best 4 the girls its hard at mo with new baby in house an me workin full days an now my op date they not getin much attention as it is as wen i get home from work i cant let them out as every one here scared of them ,i get up early on sat an sun 2 let them have a wonder round an clean there cage but it not enuf 4 them and im starting 2 feel bad keepin them locked up most of time ,il talk 2 my friend an see will she come 2 cork again with me but she pregnant an i dont no if she will drive that long but il try Smile Smile

carol

Back to top Go down

Post by carol Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:04 am

my friend wants 2 no wat part of cork she will go as far as city centre next wekend

carol

Back to top Go down

Post by smokierat Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:52 am

OK,I feel really bad but we talked it over more this evening and I spose its not viable to take them permanently Sad just thought we could help by taking them for a little while,until you were better...we're hopefully getting two babies in the nearish future and so have to think what we can afford in terms of time and money,with the seven we have already I'm afraid they wouldn't have enough attention.I really hope you find someone for your girls x
smokierat
smokierat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoundz Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:53 am

Do they all live together Carol? I might know someone who can *possibly* help.

xx
Zoundz
Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.irishrats.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by siofradh Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:59 am

Are these the ones from Bongo Fury? I'm sure they'd take them back if they are indeed bongo fury girls Smile I wish I could help out, but I think my mam would have a fit since I've only just aquired the boys, and brought home a sick mouse from the petstore today. They gave it to me for free with a cage because they can't rehome it. Evil Bless, I know from when I met you you were mad about them. It's an awful thing having to rehome pets but you're dead right if it's what's best for them..:'(
siofradh
siofradh
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by carol Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:09 am

ya they live 2gether laura an have done since i got them at 5 weeks old i have 2 cages as wen im cleanin one i change them in 2 other 1 i change them over every few days for a change 4 them put difrent things in 2 there cage as they dont get out much ,id like some one not 2 far if possable but my friend will travel with me if needed

carol

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoundz Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:14 am

These aren't BF rats Siofradh - but thanks for putting that in! Smile

Carol - have directed her to this thread. It's a long way off (very local to us) however I am sure they'd be in good hands Smile

xx
Zoundz
Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.irishrats.co.uk

Back to top Go down

my girls  Empty Carols Ratties

Post by bettypug Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:19 am

Hi Carol,my husband and I maybe interested in your girls,but my hubby would like a photo if possible.We both are experienced ratty keepers.What colour are they?My email is jappletonmaxwell@gmail.com Speak soon.My mobile is 0863193171.Jeanette

Last edited by Zoundz on Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited to fix e-mail link (zoundz))

bettypug

Back to top Go down

Post by siofradh Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:20 am

Ahh! Sorry lol I just remembered carol telling me something about taking four girls from you and thought they were them Laugh
This is such an unfortunate situation for you carol - but I'm sure they will find wonderful homes. Smile
siofradh
siofradh
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by carol Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:35 am

thanks laura iv texd the girl back so hopefully they mite have a home,, an it was me who brought 2 girls down 2 laura siofradh Smile Smile Smile

carol

Back to top Go down

Post by carol Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:19 am

sorry people there been a change of plan i will be keeping my girls as when i came home 2 night i was holding them one by one an changing cage when i came a cross a lump on mo its on her left side near her front legs there is no way i would gave away my girls if sick so they will be with me till the end Smile Smile Smile Smile i will struggle along some how Laugh Laugh

carol

Back to top Go down

my girls  Empty Your girls

Post by bettypug Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:23 am

Glad you decided to keep your girls Carol,Jeanette.x

bettypug

Back to top Go down

Post by redrach Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:47 am

Best of luck with them carol.
I'm sure if it gets too tough people will rat sit for a few weeks for ya.
redrach
redrach
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by carol Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:25 am

one of my daughters has just moved ten mins away from me so she will come an help me she dosent no it yet Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh but she the only one's not scared of them ,

carol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down