Irish Rat Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ratsitting over the Christmas holidays

5 posters

Go down

Ratsitting over the Christmas holidays Empty Ratsitting over the Christmas holidays

Post by Jen Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:27 am

Hi,

Would anyone be available to mind one ratty from Dec 15th to Jan 7th/8th? We're going to Spain to visit family/plan our wedding and need someone to mind Jack as we've no friends or family here that would be able to take care of him.

He's fairly old, 2 years and 3 months, and doesn't eat solid food, only baby porridge. I'm willing to pay whomever minds him and can provide his cage, I'll also provide his food. I'm in Dublin, I've no car but can take a cab, within Dublin.

Jen

Back to top Go down

Ratsitting over the Christmas holidays Empty Re: Ratsitting over the Christmas holidays

Post by redrach Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:56 pm

I can definately take him, but i'm in Newtownards, NI. Could you can get him up this way, or even as far as Belfast?
redrach
redrach
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Ratsitting over the Christmas holidays Empty Re: Ratsitting over the Christmas holidays

Post by Jen Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:59 pm

I could probably take the train up to Belfast, but it would have to be without his cage, would that be a problem?

Jen

Back to top Go down

Post by redrach Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:00 pm

That wouldn't be a problem, we have 3 spare cages, 1 of which is a single-storey rabbit cage we used for our last oldie.
redrach
redrach
Oldie
Oldie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:22 am

Great! Thank you for offering to mind him Smile

Jen

Back to top Go down

Post by Catz Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:50 am

Hey just to say that another member called Carol is in dublin and has a small animal minding business. She has a facebook page Jacks Petsitting. Shes experienced with rats (I rehomed 2 boys from her a while ago) but you might have to book it. Just another option Smile
Catz
Catz
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:56 am

Hi Catz, I already contacted Carol & she said she can't mind him, but thank you for the suggestion Smile

Jen

Back to top Go down

Post by carol Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:26 am

jen u can bring him over 2 me i will mind him

carol

Back to top Go down

Post by carol Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:34 am

so sorry jen 2 hear jack passed away last night hope ur ok

carol

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoundz Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:31 pm

Oh what horrible news :*( so sorry Jen

xx
Zoundz
Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.irishrats.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down