Irish Rat Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

our new Friends for Shiva the Doe

2 posters

Go down

our new Friends for Shiva the Doe  Empty our new Friends for Shiva the Doe

Post by bikerwitch Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:20 am

our new Friends for Shiva the Doe  CSC_0006

As some of you may know myself and francois have been panicking for weeks thinking that shiva is pregnant lucky escape though she is not PHEW Grin So today we got her a little friend her name is bubbles and she is about 5 weeks old and she is so cute see picture above Smile

thank you all for answering our questions for the past few week they all have been very helpful.

bikerwitch
bikerwitch

Back to top Go down

our new Friends for Shiva the Doe  Empty Re: our new Friends for Shiva the Doe

Post by Zoundz Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:20 am

the poor thing is tiny! Where did you get her from? I thought there was talk of getting the lone doe that needed homing on here?

xx
Zoundz
Zoundz
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.irishrats.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by bikerwitch Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:12 am

she is tiny. but she is fittiing in fine we have her seperated from Shiva at the moment. untill they are fullly introduced. Shiva showing great interest to her along with the boys (the cage was closed when they boys said hello) Jack seems to be protecting her in the same time still showing shiva interest. i think within a week or two they will accept her into the pack. We will give it plenty of time until we introduce Shiva to bubbles, and when that time comes it will be on neutral teritory like the couch they all like to play on.
Grin
bikerwitch
bikerwitch

Back to top Go down

our new Friends for Shiva the Doe  Empty to up date

Post by bikerwitch Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:27 am

We have Bubbles for over a week now and Shiva is not depressed as she was and is being a playful rat again. the poor girl has been messed around so much the past few weeks . I think if we waited any longer Shiva wouldnt last to long she has been seperated from the boys for over a month and i really felt sorry for as she was so lonely. Now Bubbles keeps her on her toes and is eager to learn off Shiva, they have been grooming each other and chasing each other and sleeping with each other.

We had Bubbles and Shiva Seperated in the cage for one night to let Shiva and Bubbles get use to their Scents. Then the next evening we introduced them to each other on neutral ground. They got on really well. Bubbles was like a shadow to Shiva. this annoyed Shiva a little bit as she wasnt use to this. Shiva Climed into Bubbles part of the cage to explore. then we thought it might be an idea to put them together in the cage and to see how they got on while we were there. there were a few spats and bubbles got put into her place by shiva once that spat was over with there wasnt any more problems except for bubbles Shadowing Shiva which got her a few pushes to get away from her.

Now it is like they were always sisters and Shiva Loves Bubbles and is happy again. Smile
bikerwitch
bikerwitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down